Landmark: United States Logo

Awbury Arboretum

One Awbury Road
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19138


Photo: License: CC BY 3.0
The Awbury Arboretum was established in 1916 by the family of Henry Cope, a Quaker shipping merchant. The grounds were partially designed by William Saunders, designer of the Cemetery at the Gettysburg Battlefield and of the U.S. Capitol grounds.

Awbury Arboretum Categories


Other Awbury Arboretum Resources

Map of the Area Around
Awbury Arboretum


Visit our sister site:
Landmark Earth Logo

MENU