5239 W. Florissant Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri, 63115
Calvary ia a 477 acre (1.9 km2) Roman Catholic cemetery established in 1857. Some of the old burials and tombstones were transferred to Calvary Cemetery from much older Catholic cemeteries originally existing in what is now the downtown area.
It is the burial place for several members of the Chouteau family who were co-founders of the city of St. Louis and whose descendant was part of the ceremony for the Louisiana Purchase.
Calvary Cemetery Categories
Other Calvary Cemetery Resources