Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens
714 North Portage Path
Akron, Summit County, Ohio, 44303
Photo: License: 2
The estate was built between 1912 and 1915 for F. A. Seiberling, founder of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. He gave it the name Stan Hywet, Old English for stone quarry. It is now a historic house museum and gardens, open seasonally to the public.
Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens Categories
Other Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens Resources