Landmark: United States Logo

Clinton House Museum

930 W Clinton Drive
Fayetteville, Arkansas, 72701

Clinton House Museum
Photo: BrandonRush License: CC BY-SA 3.0
Built in 1931, the Clinton House Museum was the first home of Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham while they both taught at the University of Arkansas School of Law and was where they married in 1975.
On August 11, 1975, Bill Clinton purchased the house for $17,200.00. Both Bill and Hillary were teaching at the University of Arkansas School of Law in 1975, and they were married in the living room on October 11, 1975.

Bill became Arkansas Attorney General in May 1976 and they sold the house in December 1976.

The house operates as a museum and contains many pieces of Clinton election memorabilia from elections prior to his run for United States President.

Although formerly located on California Boulevard, the street was renamed Clinton Drive in 2010.

Clinton House Museum Categories


Other Clinton House Museum Resources

Map of the Area Around
Clinton House Museum

Visit our sister site:
Landmark Earth Logo

MENU