Lester F. Larsen Tractor Museum
3310 Holdrege Street
Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, 68583
The Lester F. Larsen Tractor Test and Power Museum is a historical facility located on the East Campus of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln in Lincoln, Nebraska. The museum was established in 1980.
It is dedicated to preserving and documenting the history of Nebraska's tractor test law (dating from 1919) which began as a law to protect others from irresponsible tractor companies failing to keep the best interest of the farmer in mind. Today it remains the only tractor testing museum in the world.
Since 1919, the state continues to test tractors to ensure reliability standards. The test track is located directly west of the museum, and the testing facility is northwest of the museum and north of the test track.
Lester F. Larsen Tractor Museum Categories
Other Lester F. Larsen Tractor Museum Resources