18 Park Street
Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, 03301
The Upham-Walker House is a historic house in Concord, New Hampshire. Built in 1831, it is the only remaining Federal-style house in central Concord. It is now owned by the state and used for special functions.
It is a 2½-story brick building, with a front-facing gabled roof. Its main facade is five bays wide, with a center entrance sheltered by a columned portico with a balustrade. The entry is flanked by sidelight windows. The main gable is fully pedimented, with a round-arch window set in a slightly recessed round-arch panel.
It is the only remaining Federal-style house in central Concord. The house is now owned by the state, and is managed as a facility of the state legislature.
Upham-Walker House Categories