110 E. 4th Street
Pierre, Hughes County, South Dakota, 57501
The Brink–Wegner House is a historic house in Pierre, South Dakota. The house was built in 1904 for Andrew C. Brink, a real estate contractor.
The house's Shingle style design features a gambrel roof and a bay window with a cone-shaped roof on the second floor. Four different shingle designs are used to side the house above the first floor. The house's dining room features a mural on the ceiling, part of an interior the National Park Service called "one of the best period interiors in the State".
In 1923, Henry C. Wegner, who owned the state's first automobile agency, bought the home.
The house was moved from 109 South Highland Avenue to its current location in 1977.
Brink–Wegner House Categories
Other Brink–Wegner House Resources