134 E. State Avenue
Meridian, Ada County, Idaho, 83642
The Tolleth House in Meridian, Idaho, is a 2-story Queen Anne house constructed in 1907. The house features a wrap around porch and narrow shiplap siding, and the irregular plan includes 13 exterior corners.
Harry and Della Tolleth were original residents of the house. Harry Tolleth was a partner in a mercantile and grocery company, Champlin-Tolleth, headquartered in Meridian. By 1913 Tolleth owned the Tolleth Mercantile Co., later Tolleth's Grocery. Harry Tolleth lived at the house until his death in 1936. Della Tolleth remained at the house until her death in 1975.
After the Tolleths, Gwen Alger purchased the house and became its second owner. Alger opened an antique shop at the house.
Tolleth House Categories
Other Tolleth House Resources