Trinity Episcopal Church
611 West Berry Street
Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, 46802
Trinity Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal congregation and church, designed by Toledo, Ohio architect Charles Crosby Miller and constructed ca. 1865 in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The congregation was organized in 1839 as Christ Church and the name changed in 1844 to Trinity Church. The first church was built on the northwest corner of Berry and Harrison Streets in 1850.
It is an example of Gothic Revival architecture.
Trinity Episcopal Church Categories
Other Trinity Episcopal Church Resources