Fort Wayne Old City Hall, The History Center
302 East Berry Street
Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, 46802
The Fort Wayne Old City Hall Building in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana operates as a museum known as The History Center, and has served as headquarters for the Allen County–Fort Wayne Historical Society since 1980.
The Richardsonian Romanesque style sandstone building was built in 1893. It served as a functioning city hall for the city until 1971 when local officials moved to the City-County Building.
The History Center has collected 27,000 artifacts in permanent displays dedicated to the region's history, dating from the Ice Age to the 18th century to present.
Fort Wayne Old City Hall, The History Center Categories
Other Fort Wayne Old City Hall, The History Center Resources