4444 1st Avenue NE
Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa, 52402
Lindale Mall is an enclosed regional shopping mall on the northeast side of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
On February 15, 1956, Sears and Younkers announced plans for a new open-air shopping center in northeast Cedar Rapids. The Cedar Rapids City Council eventually approved the rezoning, and Lindale Plaza opened on September 15, 1960. Lindale Plaza became the enclosed Lindale Mall in 1980.
In August 1997, Lindale completed a $15 million expansion and renovation project that included construction of a new 500-stall parking ramp and a new 500-seat food court.
Lindale Mall Categories
Other Lindale Mall Resources