Holy Trinity Catholic Church
315 Marshall Street
Shreveport, Caddo County, Louisiana, 71101
Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Shreveport, Louisiana was built in 1896. The current structure is the third church, with the first being constructed in 1856.
The interior of the church is Romanesque Revival. Note the Communion Rail, as it is one of the last fully present Communion Rails in a Catholic church in the City of Shreveport. The side Altars are not original to the church. The two Gothic Revival side Altars are from a former church in the area.
The church was extensively renovated and restored starting in the 1970s.
Holy Trinity Catholic Church Categories
Other Holy Trinity Catholic Church Resources