Fargo station (Northern Pacific Railway)
701 Main Avenue
Fargo, Cass County, North Dakota
The Fargo station is a former railway station in Fargo, North Dakota. Built in 1898, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 as the Northern Pacific Railway Depot.
In 1970, the Northern Pacific and the Great Northern Railroad merged to form the Burlington Northern Railroad. Freight trains used the Northern Pacific tracks, while passenger trains used the Great Northern tracks. Therefore, passenger trains no longer stopped at the Northern Pacific station.
Fargo station (Northern Pacific Railway) Categories
Other Fargo station (Northern Pacific Railway) Resources