This Policy applies to all the information that you (the “User”) provide to us directly, or that is gathered indirectly while you browse our Site. Landmark USA respects your concerns about the confidentiality of the information that you disclose to us. We have therefore drawn up this policy in a bid to foster transparency, in order to inform you about the policies and practices that we apply to the personal data that you provide to us or that you share with us through the various points of contact via which you interact with us. This Policy informs you about the terms under which we use, analyse, and disclose the personal data that you disclose to us, where applicable with your consent when the latter is required by law, for the purposes mentioned below. We therefore urge you to read this Policy carefully.
WHAT DATA WE GATHER ABOUT YOU
The term “personal data” covers any information that may be used to identify you, either directly (such as your name), or indirectly (such as by way of a unique client number).
The personal data that we gather about you may include information regarding:
- Your identity and your status;
- Your contact details;
- Your demographic data (gender, birthday);
- Your browsing history Landmark USA The information that you provide or publish in a public space, on our social network pages or on our Site, for instance product reviews, or any information that you disclose via our interactive chat tool.
If you use our mobile application, we may also gather your GPS location, subject to your consent if this is required.
HOW WE GATHER OR RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may gather and receive personal data from you when you interact with us as part of our relationship:
Under the following circumstances:
- Creation and management of your account;
- Registration for our newsletter and for promotional messages;
- Browsing over the Internet;
- User content;
- Use of digital applications;
- Requests for information;
HOW YOUR DATA IS MANAGED, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
Landmark USA processes your personal data on the Site only to the extent that is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
To pursue the legitimate interest of Landmark USA to know its clients better and to improve its goods and services, on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller:
- To compile anonymous statistics on the use of our Site;
- For profiling purposes;
- To manage the opinions of clients about our products, services or content;
- To manage payment defaults and disputes;
- To combat fraud.
- Subject to your prior consent, to provide you with information about our company and its activity, its products and/or services and other marketing material;
- To conduct surveys, with your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any point in time by clicking on the appropriate link featuring in the e-mails that we send you, or by modifying your account directly on the Site. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing of your personal data based on your consent prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
Sharing with third parties
For the purposes described in this Policy, we may share your personal information with the following third parties to the extent necessary to provide products and services to you:
Landmark USA affiliates: In order to manage your Landmark USA account, provide BERLUTI products and services to you, we may share your account information and order information with Landmark USA, subject to applicable laws and regulations. You can check the basic information about the Landmark USA that processes your personal information, the purposes of processing and the types of personal information involved by clicking on the list of Landmark USA affiliates . We may update and adjust the list as actual changes occur in response to new service requests and adjustments to entities and business functions.
Governmental authorities, regulatory authorities, law enforcement authorities and judicial authorities to comply with our statutory obligations.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose personal information about you only with your separate consent, or to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations or where compulsorily required by government competent authorities.
Cross-border transfer of your personal information
In order to manage our global business, offer you global services and improve our service level, we may use the facilities located abroad to process, store or backup certain personal information we have collected about you, only to the extent necessary and subject to compliance with applicable laws. However, this does not change our commitments in this Policy to safeguard your personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may also choose to disclose your personal data to our partners, advertisers and affiliates by following a link to and from their web sites. Please note that these web sites apply their own confidentiality and data protection policies.
We may also give you the possibility to use your connection data to the social networks. Please note that in that case, you shall be sharing with us the information about your profile. The personal data that is shared depends on the configuration of the platform of the social network. Please note that these social networks each have and apply their own personal data confidentiality policies.
In any event, Landmark USA shall only transfer your personal data to a third party when:
- You have provided your prior consent to the sharing of this information,
- or Landmark USA must share this information with third parties in order to provide you with the service that you require,
- or Landmark USA is ordered to disclose the information by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority.
HOW WE PROTECT AND ENSURE THE SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Landmark USA endeavours to take all useful and necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and the security of the personal data that it processes and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third parties. We implement technical and organisational security measures that comply with the highest standards of the profession, covering our information systems in particular.
However, Landmark USA has no control over all the risks linked to the operation of the Internet and hereby draws your attention to the existence of potential risks inherent in its use and its operation.
We consider the protection and the security of our information systems to be of the greatest importance. We have accordingly implemented a number of tools to enable us to detect any security breaches. These tools may result in incidental access to your personal data by our security teams. This data shall be gathered and processed for the sole purposes of the management of any vulnerabilities, in keeping with the applicable data protection regulations.
YOUR RIGHTS – HOW TO CONTACT US
We are highly aware of the importance of protecting your personal data and of your rights over same. Please find below a summary of your rights over the personal data that we hold about you under the data protection regulations:
- The right to request the disclosure of what personal data we hold about you;
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to rectify and limit the processing of your personal data;
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data;
- The right to oppose the use of your personal data for commercial purposes;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your consent, at any point in time;
- The right to oppose the processing of your personal data on account of your personal circumstances;
- The right to file a claim with a regulating body;
- The right to request the portability of your data;
- The right to manage any cookies;
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, you may access the dedicated section of your Landmark USA personal space, or use the unsubscribe link featuring in each e-mail newsletter that is sent to you.
Please note that we may ask you for evidence of your identity as well as the full details of your request prior to dealing with it.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES AND TRACKERS
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that may be stored by your browser software in a dedicated space of the hard drive of your Terminal* in the course of your use of an online service. A cookie file enables its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, throughout the period of validity or of registration of the cookie.
The Cookies that we issue on the Site
When you connect to our Site, depending on your choices, we may install various cookies in your Terminal that enable us to recognise the browser that you use on your Terminal throughout the period of validity of the cookie involved.
The cookies that we issue are designed:
- To help us draw up statistics and determine the extent of the traffic and use of the various elements comprising our Site (sections and content viewed, browsing patterns), to enable us to improve the interest and usability of our services, as well as the visibility of the content that we publish;
- To enable or facilitate your browsing of the Site, or to provide you with the online communication services that you request during your browsing, and thus: To adapt the presentation of our Site to your Terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the viewing or reading hardware and software incorporated into your Terminal.