Landmark: United States Logo

Smith Civil War Memorial

41st Drive and North Concourse Drive, Fairmount Park
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19131

Smith Civil War Memorial
Photo: License: Public Domain
The Smith Civil War Memorial was erected between 1897 and 1912 under a bequest of Richard Smith. It features several statues of the military leaders of the war and a whispering bench.
The initial commissions were awarded on May 8, 1898, and it took until 1912 before the last sculpture was completed and installed on the arch.

Smith Civil War Memorial Categories


Other Smith Civil War Memorial Resources

Map of the Area Around
Smith Civil War Memorial


Visit our sister site:
Landmark Earth Logo

MENU