Landmark: United States Logo

Fort Morgan

Western terminus of AL 180
Gasque, Baldwin County, Alabama

Fort morgan alabama
Photo: National Archives and Records Administration License: 2
The post was named in honor of Revolutionary War hero Daniel Morgan. Construction was completed in 1834 and it was first garrisoned in March of that year. In 2007, it was listed as "one of the nation's 10 most endangered battle sites."

Fort Morgan Categories


Other Fort Morgan Resources

Map of the Area Around
Fort Morgan


Visit our sister site:
Landmark Earth Logo

MENU