Jackson, Hinds County, Mississippi39201
Known as the "New Capitol," this landmark was completed in 1903 as a replacement for the "Old Capitol" which now serves as a museum. The building currently is home to the state legislature and Governor's office.
The Old Mississippi State Capitol, also known as Old Capitol Museum or Old State Capitol, served as the Mississippi statehouse from 1839 until 1903. The building now serves as a museum.